What's Your Number?
And why is it the most important number you will ever deal with?
It’s your blood pressure. And keeping it within the normal range is something every mature adult needs to do… every day. But unfortunately, nearly 1 in 3 adults, almost 70 million people in the US, have high blood pressure levels not within a normal range✳ and the number keeps growing!
What can you do to keep your blood pressure level within the normal range?
Many factors come into play: Age, diet, heredity, and lifestyle.
There are 5 important things you can do to maintain a healthy blood pressure level:
1. Try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise daily.
2. Avoid fatty and preservative-filled foods and drinks.
3. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.
4. Avoid long periods of sitting, regular movement encourages better blood flow.
5. Eat, if at all possible, a plant-based diet.
This message brought to you by Carditone®. The number one doctor recommended all-natural supplement for Blood Pressure Support.
✳Source: CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns/hypertension/)